Html to word conversion [highlight vs. shading]

Hello,

we use ASPOSE to convert html to Word format. Unfortunately it seems ASPOSE does not read/understand mso-highlight property when used in html (if I add Font.GighlightColor on already converted/created word document it works fine, however when we try to convert from html this will just get switched to background-color:#ffff00 which is shading in Word, not highlight.

I have found the topic when this was mentioned (HTML -> Doc conversion (borders and Shanding vs. Highlighting) - #3 by Klepus ) and it says there was issue raised for this to distinguish between shading and highlight, but i couldn’t found anywhere info if it was completed.
unfortunately we can’t use the workaround described in the topic as we do have many documents that will use shading and highlights at the same time.

this functionality is very important to us and we would like to know if there is any aspose specific property that we would be able to use instead.

Additionally - is it possible to get the documentation/list with all existing aspose specific html style properties (I believe there are some simmilar to ’ -aw-tabstop-align:left’)

Thanks
Aga

@acturisaspose

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the special Microsoft “mso” attributes are not still not imported or exported with the exception of "mso-break-type"which is supported both in import and export. We have linked your post to the feature request(WORDSNET-10399) and will notify you as soon as it is implemented.

Furthermore, in reference to Aspose specific html style query. Please note Aspose.Words generates the Aspose specific styles for roundtrip information for DOC/DOCX to HTML conversion and loading back HTML to Document Object Model of Aspose.Words. Please check following documentation link for more details about these custom styles.

Custom Styles used for Aspose.Words-HTML-Aspose.Words roundtrip

Hi,

just to confirm - is this a full list of roundtrip fields?

Thanks
Aga

@acturisaspose

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, it is updated list at the moment.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan