We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

HtmlFixedSaveOptions in hebrew show opposite direction

Hi.

In aspose word i try to convert a document to html with the HtmlFixedSaveOptions.

When i use Hebrew on the document the end result will show the letter in opposite direction.

for example ( in English):
student it’ll show in the html tneduts

I’m attaching a word document with Hebrew - unfortunately i cant upload html file
this is the code I’m using:

HtmlFixedSaveOptions options2 = new HtmlFixedSaveOptions();
options2.ExportEmbeddedCss = true;
options2.ExportEmbeddedFonts = true;
options2.ExportEmbeddedImages = true;
options2.ShowPageBorder = false;

thanks
Hi Eidan,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-8183 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Do you have an estimate on when this issue will be resolved. We would like to convert our files to HTML but without this fix it is impossible.

thanks Eidan

Hi Eidan,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have verified the status of your issue from our issue tracking system and like to share with you that your issue is under development phase. Hopefully, the fix of your issue will be available in July 2013 release. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as July 2013 release is published.

We appreciate your patience.

Hi.

I just wanted to update that when i save the word in svg format the same issue occur like in the html fixed options

Hi Eidan,

Thanks for sharing svg detail to us. I have logged this information with this same issue WORDSNET-8183. We will update you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

Hi Eidan,

Apelbaum:
I just wanted to update that when i save the word in svg format the same issue occur like in the html fixed options
Thanks for your patience. I like to share with you that the issue WORDSNET-8183 has been resolved and will be available in next version of Aspose.Words i.e. v13.7.0.

Regarding Doc to SVG conversion issue, I have logged new issue as WORDSNET-8559 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8183) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8559) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.