Hyperlink created with aspose does not comes on the PDF

Hi Sonam,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have logged the shared information with WORDSNET-10508. We will update you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Sonam,

Thanks for your patience. It is to inform you that our development team has completed the analysis of WORDSNET-10508. The problem seems to be in InDesign. I am quoting developer’s comments here for your reference.

Inside MS Word docx document hyperlink is represented as a w:hyperlink element. But in Aspose.Words model we have HYPERLINK field instead of it. Resaved document also has HYPERLINK field instead of w:hyperlink element. I have tried the scenario, described in WordDocHyperlinksfromInDesign.docx to generate the PDF file from Aspose.Words docx file, using Adobe Indesign and resulted PDF has good hyperlink in it with the latest version 10.1.0.70 x64 of Adobe InDesign CC. The problem is with the previous version 8.0 of Adobe Indesign CS6. It should be noticed, that this version works correctly with Aspose.Words doc format. But this doc, when re-saved with MS Word to the docx format, is converted incorrectly to the PDF with Adobe Indesign CS6. So, It seems that previous version of Adobe Indesign works incorrectly with the hyperlinks, represented as a field in docx document.