Email to Tiff: Hyperlink is converted as black box (.NET)

Hi,

We are facing issue while converting email to tiff. If there is any hyperlink in the email file then it is getting converted to a black box over.
We have tested with latest version of Aspose.Email 19.6 also . But still we are having same issue.

Please find the attached sample email file and its converted image .

Please help us out.

ThanksSample.zip (329.4 KB)

@52000537,

Can you please share sample code so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Thank You @Adnan.Ahmad

Please find the sample code in the attachment. And let us know for any workaround or fix.

EmailTest-SampleCode.zip (11.9 KB)

@52000537,

I have investigated this issue on my end and an issue with ID EMAILNET-39548 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Thank you @Adnan.Ahmad

We are looking for update on this . Can we get any code workaround for this issue ?

Thanks.

@52000537,

I regret to share that the issue has just recently been created in our issue tracking system and is pending for investigation and resolution. We will be able to share updates with you as soon as the issue will be scheduled for investigation and resolution on its due turn.

Thank You @mudassir.fayyaz

Is there any update on this ? Any code workaround that you can suggest for this issue .

Thanks.

@52000537,

I like to inform that this issue will be resolved in Aspose.Email 19.8. I request for your patience.

Thank You @Adnan.Ahmad

Please let us know when is the scheduled plan for 19.8 version release ?
Can you provide any code workaround until the issue is resolved ?

Thanks.

@52000537,

I like to inform that Aspose.Email 19.8 will be available hopefully by the end of next week.

Thank You @Adnan.Ahmad

Can you please confirm if this issue will be resolved in 19.8 version which is scheduled to be released this weekend ? So that we can plan for our production deployment with this fix.

Thanks.

@52000537,

I like to inform that product release is in progress and we will share notification with you once it will be available online.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-39548) have been fixed in this update.