Hyperlink Text color for the attached PPT is changing after transforming PPT to PDF

Hi,

I have tested the attached PPT with aspose slides7.4. Verify the 2nd page of the output PDF and compare the hyperlink text color.The source PPT file has text color as "Orange" color. But the target PDF has text color as "Blue".

Thanks,

Thirumurthy R

Hi Thirumurthy,

Thanks for your inquiry. Your query is related to Aspose.Slides. I am moving this thread to Aspose.Slides forum. My colleagues from Aspose.Slides team will reply you shrotly.

Hi Thirumurthy R,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe improper hyperlink colors in generated PDF. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33930 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33930) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.