Hyperlink to slide title possible?

Hi!

With the HyperlinkEx class you can create hyperlinks to other slides by referencing the specific slides
you want to make it jump to.
But can you also create a relative link to another slide by linking to its title (like it is possible in Powerpoint)?

This would be a huge advantage for us. Please give feedback on this feature.

With regards,
Christiane

Hi Chrisiane,

I have tried to observe the requirements shred by you and like to share that I have tried to explore the relative hyperlinks option in PowerPoint and have observed the options highlighted options in the shared image. These options are currently unavailable in Aspose.Slides and can point to particular slides at the moment. Is this what you are looking for as shared in the image. Please share your feedback so that I may add a new feature request in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Yes, that’s exactly what I was looking for.
As you can see in your screenshot, below the slides you can also select the titles. And I was wondering if this is possible with Aspose as well.

The goal would be to create a Hyperlink to a slide title that is maybe not even existing yet, because it will be generated later in the process. I’m not sure if this can work at all, but otherwise I would have to go through all the slides and texts at the end and mark the correct text for the source of the hyperlink…

With regards,
Christiane

Hi Christiane,

I like to share that you have in fact shared two requirements that are both new feature requests. For providing support for relative hyperlinks (like First Slides, Last Slide etc) an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33746 has been created. A separate with issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33747 has been created to provide the slide titles for setting the hyperlinks.

This thread has been linked with both issues so that you may be automatically notified once the features will be available.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33746) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan