Hyperlinks in Aspose.Word for .NET

Hi,

saving the attached DOCX-file to HTML or PDF using Aspose.Words for .NET 13.8.0.0 don´t save the all the hyperlinks.
In HTML-file the hyperlink behind the red box and in PDF the hyperlink behind the arrow and the box bottom up on the right is missing.

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.8.0, I managed to reproduce your issues on my side. I have logged these issue in our bug tracking system. The IDs of these issues are WORDSNET-8879 and WORDSNET-8880. Your request has also been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as they are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8879) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi,

the fix doesn´t work.
PDF-document is correct but the HTML-file has some missing links in the rectangles on top.

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please accept my apologies for late response.

You are converting your document to HTML/PDF and the reported issue is with both output file formats. We logged two issues in our issue tracking system, 1) for Pdf output 2) for Html output. The WORDSNET-8879 has been resolved in latest version of Aspose.Words. However, WORDSNET-8880 is not resolved yet. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. Following are the detail.

WORDSNET-8879 : Shapes are rendering without preserving their Hyperlinks in Pdf (Resolved)
WORDSNET-8880 : Shape is exported to Html without preserving its Hyperlink (Unresolved)

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

is there any status update for this issue available?

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your inquiry. Regarding WORDSNET-8880, our development team has completed the analysis of this issue and the root cause has been identified. However, the implementation of the fix of this issue has been postponed till a later date. We will notify you via this thread as soon as this is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8880) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.