We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Hyphenation

Dear,

I understand that the layout engine support hyphenation since a few releases. However I could not find anywhere some good usable hyphenation dictionaries. I’m especially interested in dictionaries for English, French and German as these are our official languages.

Not having hyphenation can result in differences in the original docx document and the converted pdf document.

It is a very strong requirement that the converted pdf and the original docx document are identical.

Examples of the hyphenation impacting the pdf output can be seen in the attached document. Example page 3, but there are many more.

Your support is highly appreciated.

Regards

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, the feature is supported in Aspose.Words. Please check following documentation link to hyphenate the words of a specific language. Please share your sample code along with the related hyphenation dictionary here. We will test the scenario at our end and will guide you accordingly.

Best Regards.

Dear Tilal,

Maybe my message was not clear. It is perfectly clear how I can use the hyphenation feature. No problem at all.

I simply can not find any hyphenation dictionaries that I can use.

Do Aspose have some references where I can download/buy hyphenation dictionaries (English, French and German).

Kind regards

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

I am sorry for the confusion. Your statement gave me impression that you are already using some dictionary that is not giving you correct results, so I have asked for the resources. Any how you may google the dictionaries on web you will get number of options. For example you can use openoffice dictionaries. Hopefully it will help you to accomplish the task.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,