I am facing issue while Converting pdf To doc using aspose.words.document license

am writing to you today to report an issue that I am having with converting PDF to DOC in a .NET project using the Aspose.Words.Document license key.

I have followed the instructions in the Aspose documentation to set up the license key and to convert the PDF to DOC, but I am getting the following error:

I face an issue while converting pdf to doc .I delete some text and not proper formatting while I compare converted Doc with Uploded Pdf(which I uploaded to convert into doc using Aspose.Words.Document license) . Here I use Aspose.Words.Document version 21.10.0 in .net(platform).

I have checked the license key multiple times and I am sure that it is correct. I have also tried reinstalling the Aspose.Words.Document library, but the issue persists.

I would appreciate it if you could help me to troubleshoot this issue. I have attached the following information to this email:

The code that I am using to convert the PDF to DOC
The PDF file that I am trying to convert
The error message that I am getting
Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.
shahid_sheikh (5).pdf
This pdf I uploaded and
5000000188379Resume (1).pdf
above(5000000188379Resume.pdf) pdf I what I get after convert first one into doc .

@raj359030 It looks like you already posted this problem in our GitHub:
https://github.com/aspose-free-consulting/projects/issues/340

@raj359030
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25798

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.