I am not able find out the PdfPageEditor class in Aspose.Pdf.Kit Java API

Hi,

We have requirement to Merge, Extract and Rotate functionalities on Pdf Files without Acrobat. So in internet we found Aspose will give the solutions to our requirements. Then We download the evalution version for POC to check all these functionalities. Once we succeed then we go for Aspose Licence. We need to provide the solution in Java. So we are checking the POC with Aspose.Pdf.Kit Java API and We succeed in Extracting pages and Merging the documents but we are not able to rotate the pages. Once I gone through the Aspose Documention, I found PdfPageEditor class will give the solution to Pgae manipulation including rotate,zoomout, zoom in. But We are not able to findout that class (PdfPageEditor) in Aspose.Pdf.Kit JAVA API but that exists in Aspose.Pdf.Kit C# API.

Is there any difference in JAVA API and C# API?

Are you providing the Page manipulation functionalities in Aspose.Pdf.Kit Java API?

If not providing PdfPageEditor class in Java API, How can we achieve the Page rotation?

Please give the reply ASAP. We need to confirm this POC whether Aspose will give the solutions to our requirements.

Thanks

Sai Srinivas

Hi Sai,

I’m sorry to inform you that PdfPageEditor class is currently not available in Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java. However, we have already logged a new feature request as 13624 to support this class. You’ll be notified via this forum thread once it is supported. Nevertheless, I’m afraid, it might not be available in short time.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi ,

Means we can't rotate the Page using Aspose.Pdf.Kit Java API or Is there any way to rotate the page using Aspose.Pdf.Kit Java API.

Please suggest on this.

Thanks

Sai

Hi Sai,

I’m afraid, it is currently not feasible to rotate a PDF page using Aspose.Pdf.Kit for java at the moment.

Regards,

Hi Sai,

Thanks for your interest in our products. As shared by Shahzad, currently Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java does not support the feature to rotate PDF pages because it does not contain PdfPageEditor class. For the sake of implementation, we already have logged this requirement as PDFKITJAVA-13624 in our issue tracking system. Our development team is working hard to implement this class and as soon as we have made some significant progress towards its implementation, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We apologize for your inconvenience.