I don't understand your reply about issue 2

hi

I am dongsoon park
Thank you for your reply.

I received below answer.
If you see the below bold text, There are two datas.
They are same start date, finish date but They have different duration value.
Why??? I don't understand.

If They are same Stat date, finish date I think that duration will be same value.

Please help me

Issue 2:
I have modified the code to display the data being stored in the MPP, however it is observed that task start time is 5:00 pm evening and finish time is 12:00 am at mid-night, as shown in the attached image. Could you please verify the source data and test the scenario again by providing proper start/finish time?
Modified code file (GMPWbsTest.zip) is attached for your reference.

=========================================================
=== Start....Mon Sep 01 08:41:39 KST 2014
=========================================================
######### activityID 8
activityID = 8, Id = 1, Uid = 2, Dur = 3, St Dte = Fri Dec 13 16:59:00 KST 2013, Fnsh Dte = Sun Dec 15 00:00:00 KST 2013
######### activityID 8.3
activityID = 8.3, Id = 2, Uid = 3, Dur = 3, St Dte = Fri Dec 13 16:59:00 KST 2013, Fnsh Dte = Sun Dec 15 00:00:00 KST 2013
######### activityID 8.3.1
activityID = 8.3.1, Id = 3, Uid = 4, Dur = 1, St Dte = Fri Dec 13 16:59:00 KST 2013, Fnsh Dte = Sun Dec 15 00:00:00 KST 2013

Hi Dongsoon,

This sample data (shown above) is not created/calculated by Aspose.Tasks but it is the data which is being read from your XML file and written to the MPP. I have just displayed, whatever the information is being written in the MPP by the program. That is why I have requested you to verify the data as you are writing duration yourself as 3 or 1 for the same start/finish dates of different tasks.

Also, please reply to the thread rather than creating new thread for the reply. It will help us to follow a single issue in the same thread instead of multiple threads belonging to same issue.

Please feel free to write us back for more queries.