I have 3 questions.(image converter 2- get notes 1)

Hello

1. When I try convert pptx to image(png or jpg), I always get pink color background.

How can I get correct image.

2. When I try convert pptx to image(png or jpg), I always get outof error.

=============

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Arrays.java:2906)
at java.awt.geom.Path2D$Float.needRoom(Path2D.java:283)
at java.awt.geom.Path2D$Float.quadTo(Path2D.java:397)
at java.awt.geom.Path2D$Float.append(Path2D.java:658)
at sun.font.StandardGlyphVector$GlyphStrike.appendGlyphOutline(StandardGlyphVector.java:1788)
at sun.font.StandardGlyphVector.getGlyphsOutline(StandardGlyphVector.java:1164)
at sun.font.StandardGlyphVector.getOutline(StandardGlyphVector.java:402)
at com.aspose.slides.ImageCanvas.drawString(SourceFile:189)

=============

If I reduce the image size by slide.getThumbnail(0.1F, 0.1F);

error occur more lately, but I must convert so many images, I don't want like this error.

3. How can I get notes from pptx .

Thank you.

Hi Kiwon,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the problem as specified by you. In order to investigate the issues mentioned in Question 1 & 2, please share the source presentation file. Please use the code snippet below for retrieving slide notes from a PPTX slides.

PresentationEx pres=new PresentationEx("E:\\ppt\\test.pptx");

SlideEx slide=pres.getSlides().get(0);

NotesSlideEx notes=slide.getNotesSlide();
AutoShapeEx aShp=(AutoShapeEx)notes.getShapes().get(1);
TextFrameEx txt=aShp.getTextFrame();
System.out.println(txt.getText());

Thanks and Regards,

Thakyou Mudassir

I solved notes problem and memory problem just increasing memory size.

I send pptx file to you.

If you convert this file, you will be get pink color image and sencod pptx display empty despite pptx having table.

plz solve my problem asap.

thank you

Hi Kiwon,

We apologize for your inconvenience.

I have been successfully able to reproduce the issue of thumbnail generation as specified by you. I have also observed the pink background in both slides and a missing table in slide 2. It seems to be an inconsistency in Aspose.Slides for Java. In order to resolve the problem and issue with ID 16164 has been created in our issue tracking system. This thread has also been linked with the issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

Thanks and Regards,

Hello.

When I get my solution?

I am very urgent.

As you know, I asked so long time ago.

My question is very simple, just ppt(x) to image.

but When I try something, aspose always have a BIG PROBLEM(S).

plz check my question.

thank you

Hi Kiwon,

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

I have discussed the specified issue with our development team. We are still striving hard to solve the problem of pink background appearing in case thumbnail generation for JPEG format. However, in case of PNG format, the thumbnail generation is fine. For your kind reference, I have attached the generated slide thumbnail in PNG format and it rendered fine. As far as improper table rendering issue is related, that has been resolved and we will share that with you ASAP.

Once again, we feel sorry for your nuisance,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 16164) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.