I want to know how to get mail contacts and mail details

Hi

i want to know how to get mail contacts and mail details

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I’m moving your request to the related forum, Aspose.Email. There one of my colleagues will guide you properly.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Thank you for using Aspose.Email.

Aspose.Email enables you to get contact and detail information from Email messages that are either stored on your local disc or hosted on your email server. Please have a look at the following code sample for your kind reference. It loads an email Message from local disc and retrieves the contact information of Sender as well as Receiver from it. It also shows reading other information contained in the message object such as Subject and Email body.

MailMessage mailMsg = MailMessage.Load(“E20130121000020.msg”);

Console.WriteLine("Message Received From: " + mailMsg.From.Address);

Console.WriteLine("Message Recepients: " + mailMsg.To);

Console.WriteLine("Message Subject: " + mailMsg.Subject);

Console.WriteLine("Message Body: " + mailMsg.TextBody);

You can also access your online emails hosted on your mail server using Aspos.Email’s POP3 and ImapClient components. I would request you to visit the Programming Email section of our online documentation section for further code samples.

If you have an email account on Microsoft Exchange Server, you can retrieve Email information from your Exchange account using Aspose.Email’s Exchange Web Service (EWS) client, as demonstrated via different examples in our Programming Exchange documentation section.

If you need further information, please feel free to contact us. We’ll be glad to assist you further.

PS: Please always use the latest version of Aspose.Email in your applications as it contains a number of bug fixes and enhancements. You can download the latest version of Aspose.Email from our Product Release page.