Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Iaspose celender

dose the iaspose celenser subbort action to occured when the time event happend

like when i want it to send email to me in specific time example when ineed it to make me remeber to go to doctor to send me sms or email mesage ???

Hi,

Sorry for delay. The developer of Aspose.iCalendar will be available in 1-2 days and he will provide you a detailed response to your inquiry. However, I don't think Aspose.iCalendar supports the functionality you requested because it is a non-graphical .NET class library. You should consider a vast variety of desktop applications such as different calendars and schedulers; for example, Microsoft Outlook seems to fit your requirements perfectly.

Aspose.iCalendar is an engine to calculate occurrences. What to do with the occurrence is entirely up to you. Given a recurrence pattern, such as “every last friday of the month”, for example, Aspose.iCalendar can tell you WHEN an event is due. The rest is up to you.

Can Aspose.ICalendar trigger an event when something has been scheduled, such that this event could initiate an action in a program? The documantation and this forum suggest no, but I need to be sure.

Hi,

Sorry, this feature is not supported.

See previous messages in this topic.