Icon(image) not shown in the result of SVG conversion

Hi Aspose team

We are working on Visio files’ SVG conversion for cross-platform reading, and we met a situation.

First, here is our code for conversion test:

Diagram d = new Diagram(“custom/input/visio/ProcEng.vsd”);
SVGSaveOptions saveOp = new SVGSaveOptions();

for (int i = 0; i < d.getPages().getCount(); i++) {
System.out.println(d.getPages().get(i).getName());
saveOp.setPageIndex(i);
d.save(new FileOutputStream(“custom/output/visio/ProcEng.” + (i + 1)
+ “.svg”), saveOp);
}

In the result SVG file, there are some images did not show up.
I have uploaded a comparison image, the Visio file, and the result.
Please check attachment and help us solve this issue.
Thanks for the help

Best,
Craig

Hi Craig,

Thank you for contacting support. We managed to replicate the said issues as below:

DIAGRAMJAVA-50402: The menu icons are not properly visible on converting Visio pages to SVGs
DIAGRAMJAVA-50403: The black strips appear in place of the Form’s text items on converting Visio pages to SVGs

Your post has also been linked to these tickets. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Craig,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50402 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version 16.11.0 of Aspose.Diagram for Java API. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

Hi Craig,

Thank you for being patient. In reference to the ticket ID’s DIAGRAMJAVA-50402 and DIAGRAMJAVA-50403, please download and use the latest Hotfix version: Aspose.Diagram for Java 16.10.1. Please also let us know how that goes on your side.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50402;DIAGRAMJAVA-50403) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for Java 16.11.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Imran.Rafique

We are using Diagram 16.11.0., and this issue has been fix.
We will do some QA testing further more, and thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Hi Craig,

Thank you for the confirmation. It is nice to hear from you that the problem has been resolved. Please let us know in case of any further assistance or questions.

Hi Imran.Rafique

There is still some missing part in the result of the other file with 16.11.0.
I have uploaded a comparison image that points out some place different.

Please check this issue also, and thanks for your help again

Craig

Hi Craig,

Thank you for the details. We managed to replicate the problem of partial group shapes rendering. It has been logged under ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50456 in our bug tracking system. Your post has also been linked to this ticket. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Craig,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50456 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for Java 17.01. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50456) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for Java 17.1.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Imran.Rafique

I tried out Diagram 17.1.0 and the parts of the diagram mentioned above can be rendered correctly.

And there are some more place are not rendered correctly.
(Sorry, I did not notice this >_<)
Some slashe lines on the line are not render out.
Please also check the comparison image in the attachment again, thank you.

Craig

Hi Craig,

Thank you for the details. We managed to replicate the problem of missing slash symbols on the connecting lines. It has been logged under ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50460 in our bug tracking system. Your post has also been linked to this ticket. We’ll let you know once a significant progress has been made in this regard. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Craig,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50460 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version 17.03.0 of Aspose.Diagram for Java API. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

Hi Craig,

Thank you for being patient. In reference to the ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50460, please download and use the latest Hotfix version: Aspose.Diagram for Java 17.02.1.0. Please also let us know how that goes on your side.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50460) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for Java 17.3.0.