enclosed you find a word document with 2 StructuredDocumentTags (in Word ContentControls).
One of them (with the value 1000) shows a different id in Aspose than in Word. Additionally the id
in Aspose is negative.
Can you look at this issue ?
- The document shall retain SDT ids if the whole document is cloned Clone.
- During ImportNode Id shall be retained if import does not cause conflicts with other SDT Ids in the target document.
- If multiple SDT nodes specify the same decimal number value for the Id attribute, then the first SDT in the document shall maintain this original Id, and all subsequent SDT nodes shall have new identifiers assigned to them when the document is loaded.
- DuringClone operation new unique ID will be generated for the cloned SDT node.
- If Id is not specified in the source document, then the SDT node shall have a new unique identifier assigned to it when the document is loaded.
PL;mso-no-proof:yes”>uint<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Courier New”;
mso-font-kerning:0pt;mso-ansi-language:PL;mso-no-proof:yes”> i = 4124699771;<o:p></o:p>
int j = -170267525;
Console.Write(i == (uint)j);