Identify commandbar and combo-box in word document

Hi –
I have a question about some aspose API’s that I hope are available.
I have a Word document that has a commandbar and a combo-box on that commandbar that I would like to be able to examine using aspose.

These controls are placed on the word document through .net code using the namespaces Microsoft.Office.Core and Microsoft.Office.Interop.
Here is a code snippet…

// declaration of the word document (Microsoft.Office.Word.Document)
Private wordDoc as New Word.Document

//Add commandbar “Paragon” to wordDoc
tbParagonToolbar = wordDoc.CommandBars.Add(“Paragon”)

// Add combo-box “Paragon Fields” to tbParagonToolbar
cbcbFormFieldsDDL = CType(tbParagonToolbar.Controls.Add(MsoControlType.msoControlComboBox), CommandBarComboBox)

I need to do the following operations using aspose…

1. Identify the existence of the commandbar “Paragon” and combo-box “Paragon Fields”
  2. Read the value of the .Tag property of the combo-box
  3. Update the .Tag property of the combo-box

So far I haven’t found the aspose api’s to do these operations. Hoping you can point me in the right direction. Thanks –
bob kells

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not identify command-bar and combo-box in word document. Aspose.Words for .NET is a class library that enables your applications to perform a great range of document processing tasks. Aspose.Words supports DOC, DOCX, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other formats. With Aspose.Words you can generate, modify, convert, render and print documents without utilizing Microsoft Word®.