Identify Non-Contiguous Named Ranges

@Cnu,

You are welcome.

@Cnu,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-46598”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Actually it was a bug of older versions because the returned Range will give users the wrong references and data for external links. For your requirements, we will provide new API to enhance this feature. From v19.2.1 (upcoming fix), if you do need the references including external links, you may use the newly added method: Name.GetReferredAreas(boolean recalculate). Instead of Range[], the new method will return ReferredArea[] which can give richer data than Range object (including the external references and the linked data).

@Cnu,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.2.1:

Aspose.Cells19.2.1 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.7 MB)
Aspose.Cells19.2.1 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.8 MB)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Hi I am not able to download, I am getting following error.

Sorry, this file is private. Only visible to topic owner and staff members.

@Cnu,

You may please download the files from the following links and provide your feedback:

Hi

Sorry to say but I dont see any difference, its same behavior as 18.5.1.0

@Cnu

Actually as it was not a bug in latest versions so we did not fix it rather we add new API for the task and you should update your code and use the newer API as suggested in one of our previous posts in the thread.

Please note, from v19.2.1, if you do need the references including external links, you may use the newly added method: Name.GetReferredAreas(boolean recalculate) . Instead of Range[], the new method will return ReferredArea[] which can give you richer data than Range object (including the external references and the linked data).

Thanks, I will test and let you know. I appreciate your help.

@Cnu,
You are welcome.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46598) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.3. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi