Identifying a table in the PDF document

Hi,
We are planning to buy aspose license, but before that have some questions:
1.Is there a way to identify a particular table in the pdf document using the heading above the table not by column headers?
2.If we cant identify using the table header, is there any other way like table id or something like that?
3. What is the order in which the tables are read in the particular pdf document? I was looking into the code and i saw it starts reading tables form the bottom of the page. Is my finding correct?

@khozaif

Thanks for showing interest in our API.

We regret that extracting tables on the basis of some identifier e.g. ID or Heading is not supported in the API. There are some limitations while extracting these kind of content from PDF as there is no any content specified as heading inside PDF document structure. However, Tables are extracted from PDF document in the sequence they are added into it in the first place.

Furthermore, would you kindly share a sample PDF document with us so that we can log an investigation ticket in our issue tracking system for further investigation on your scenario. We will share the ticket ID with you as well.

@asad.ali Thank you for your quick response.
Will get back to you with the pdf document.