IEWSClient API reference

Looking at the latest API reference I cannot seem to locate IEWSClient documentation. According to InteliSense, it should be an interface in Aspose.Email.Exchange. If that is in the API there clearly I need to have my vison checked, but I cannot find it. Also it appears the search box does nothing when on the API page (https://reference.aspose.com/net/email)

Thanks for any help.

I was try to find out is there a way to check the connection state of an EWSClient.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Aspose Support team.

The IEWSClient in InteliSense is shown to be part of clients namespace of the API. There is no such property available at present to check the connection state of EWSClient as it is managed automatically by the API.

PS: We have reported the issue of search box not working to our team and this issue will soon be fixed. We regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.
Thank you for the information.

I have attached a screen shot of my intelliSense. I am using 17.2.0. I tried to enter ASPOSE.EMAIL.CLIENTS which is not listed in my intelliSense. There is a screen shot of that also. I am using VS 2017.

Hi,

Please download and use the latest version of the API i.e. Aspose.Email for .NET 17.4.0. Please note that the API namespaces have been improved from version 16.12.0 onwards. From 17.3.0, only the improved namespace versions are available for download. We shared this information with our valued customers via blog post so that they can get their codes updated to the improved namespace structure. Please let us know if we can be of any additional help to you in this regard.

Thank you. I have updated the code to 17.4 and things seem to match up with the documentation. Now I just need to master the new classes ;).

You are welcome.