I'm converting excel workbooks to pdf

Hi all,

i'm using Aspose.cells for .Net to convert excel workbooks directly to pdf, but i have some problems:

1-Look at the attached files Progress-28-03-2004-El Wastani-3-16-04-2004.xlsx and Report1.pdf , compare between them.

2-i can't convert the Trajectory-28-03-2004-El Wastani-3-16-04-2004.xlsx file , the browser hangs and the conversion failed.

please , i need an urgent help.

Thanks

Hi,

1).

Using the new version/fix with your template xlsx file, the chart is
rendered fine but the textboxes on charts are not rendered into pdf
format for xlsx file. But, if you use xls file format, the textboxes
are rendered into pdf file format. We will figure out the issue, your
issue has already been logged into our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-12729. The status of this issue is “in progress”, we will let you know when it is resolved.

2).
The chart is rendered fine with the attached version, kindly try it now.

Note: I can see some numeric values comes as “####” in other sheets for the template file, so you may try to auto-fit columns before saving the workbook as Pdf for your need. And,we will also look into it soon.
e.g

//Auto-fit columns for the second sheet.
workbook.Worksheets[1].AutoFitColumns();

Thank you.

Hi ,

thank you for your reply , but i still have a problem.

when i converted the .xlsx file to .xls , i faced an exception when converting this file to pdf .

the exception is :

End of stream reached.

what can i do ????????????

Hi,

Well, I have tested your case. I converted the .xlsx file to xls and then converted it pdf file using Aspose.Cells for .NET v4.8.1.10 API, it works fine here.

Could you give us more details and provide the xls file here, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

thank you for your effort.

i've attached a sample application to test my case , please try to fix it .

Hi,

I have tested your “Progress-28-03-2004-El Wastani-3-16-04-2004.xls” file to convert it to pdf using your code and it works fine. The generated pdf file is fine. I think you are are still using v4.8.1.0(as this library is there in the /bin folder of your project). Please use v4.8.1.10 (provided/attached in one of my previous posts), it should work fine.

Thank you.

Hi ,

i'm working now with v4.8.1.10 , every thing is good , but i have two questions:

1-Why the .xlsx files don't be converted well.

2-Look at the Trajectory-28-03-2004-El Wastani-3-16-04-2004.xls and the converted Report1.pdf file , notice the two circules locations .why the location is shifted ?????

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

We have found your mentioned issues after an initial test. We will look into it and get back to you soon. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id CELLSNET-12873.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

Please try the attached version. We have solved the position issue of the shapes in case of converting 2003 chart to images.

The position of plot area in the little chart is not right. This issue looks
strange. You may set the number format
of the value axis to "0.0000000" and then you will get the same result as
Excel.

Thank you.