Image alignment changes when saving as PDF

If you open the attached file using Aspose.Words and then save it as a PDF, the resulting file has a slight change in the graphics alignment. The image at the top of the document (with the firm partners’ names) appears to move down one line, not only making it so it’s no longer aligned with the second image on the right top of the page (the leaf), but also placing it in the middle of the blank “line of text” (the underlined blank line), splitting it into two.

The code to save the file is as follows:

Dim Document = New Aspose.Words.Document(SourceFile)

Dim SaveOptions As Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions = DirectCast(Aspose.Words.Saving.SaveOptions.CreateSaveOptions(Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf), Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions)

Document.Save(DestFile, SaveOptions)

Is there an option I can use or something like that to get the graphics placement to be a little more accurate?

Thanks,

Michael Whalen

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your inquiry. I tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-10845. We will further look into the details of this problem and keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan