We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Image and data conversion problem with Aspose.Words

Hi,

I have a simple word doc and i am printing the document.Data alignment was changed in print out copy. I am attaching the sample file and “print out” copy. I found 3 issues in this conversion.

1. In the small circles the image box is missed.
2.Tracter image is moved up and continued text is separated
3.There is a empty space between “f” and the equation.It is combined.

Please check the issue and let me know why the conversion is failed.

Thanks & Regards,
Kiran

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for reporting these problems to us. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.11.0, I managed to reproduce these issues on my side. I have logged the following issues in our bug tracking system.

1. In the small circles the image box is missed. (WORDSNET-7719)
  2. Tracter image is moved up and continued text is separated (WORDSNET-7720)
  3. There is a empty space between “f” and the equation.It is combined. (WORDSNET-7721)

Your request has also been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as these are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Kiran,

Regarding WORDSNET-7719, it is to update you that our development team has finished analyzing your issue and has come to a conclusion that is your issue and the behaviour you’re observing is actually not a bug in Aspose.Words. In this case Microsoft Word produces PDF document with no small image boxes just like Aspose.Words does. These image boxes are actually not part of the diagrams. Microsoft Word just shows that you can click on it and insert some real image and if you insert a real image it will be displayed inside the circle.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

Thanks for the update.

Regards,
Kiran

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7720) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7719) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7721) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.