Image distorted after convert/output xps to xps/oxps

Hi,

I try to convert and output xps to xps/oxps but the images inside was distorted.

Here’s the sample file that I use for testing:
sample.zip (433.6 KB)

Thanks

@zhilin39,

Can you please share issue in more details so that we may further investigate to help you out. Also please share complete working sample project to reproduce issue. Also please confirm which product you are using for conversion.

Hi @Adnan.Ahmad,

Sorry for the late reply.

Here’s my sample program: Program.zip (816 Bytes)

I’m using C#.net PDF v20.3 for this testing.

thanks

@zhilin39,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario and and I have logged investigation ticket with ID as PDFNET-47874 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi,

After testing, I realise not only convert/output xps/oxps to xps/oxps but like xps/oxps to doc,docx,html and pptx. So far only converting to pdf was okay.

Here’s the sample converting:

xps_convert.zip (539.4 KB)

@zhilin39

Could you please share the sample code snippet through which you are converting the files to all mentioned formats. We will further proceed to assist you accordingly.

@asad.ali,

Here’s the sample program:

Program_conversion.zip (1013 Bytes)

@zhilin39

After replicating the issue at our side, we have logged following tickets in our issue tracking system:

• PDFNET-49114 (XPS to DOC/DOCX)
  • PDFNET-49115 (XPS to PPT/PPTX)
  • PDFNET-49116 (XPS to HTML)
  • PDFNET-49117 (Re-Save as XPS)

We will further look into details of these logged tickets and keep you posted with the status of their correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-47874,PDFNET-49114,PDFNET-49115,PDFNET-49116,PDFNET-49117) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 24.3.