Image Distortion with Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfConverter

I am attempting to convert a PDF file into a TIFF, but I am running into some issues with the images. My PDF has images inside it and when I convert to the TIFF those images get distorted. Am I doing something wrong? Here is my code that I am using to bind to the PDF and convert it to a TIFF:

Dim converter As Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfConverter = New Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfConverter
Dim pdfSettings As New Aspose.Pdf.Devices.TiffSettings
Dim pdfResolution As New Aspose.Pdf.Devices.Resolution(200)
pdfSettings.Compression = Aspose.Pdf.Devices.CompressionType.CCITT4
pdfSettings.Depth = Aspose.Pdf.Devices.ColorDepth.Format1bpp

converter.BindPdf(savePDFPath & savePDFName)
converter.StartPage = 1
converter.EndPage = numTotalPages
converter.Resolution = pdfResolution
If isPageLandscape = True Then
converter.SaveAsTIFF(savePDFPath & saveTIFName, 2200, 1700, pdfSettings)
Else
converter.SaveAsTIFF(savePDFPath & saveTIFName, 1700, 2200, pdfSettings)
End If
converter.Close()
pdfSettings = Nothing
converter = Nothing

I have also attached the two files (PDF and TIFF) so you can see the issue I am experiencing.

Hi Jim,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the template file and sample code.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue after an initial test with the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-33184. We will notify you via this forum thread regarding any update against your reported issue.

Sorry for inconvenience,

I am curious if there are any updates or quick fixes for this issue?

Hi Jim,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I am afraid; your reported issue has not been resolved yet. However, I have requested the development team to share an ETA regarding your issue. As soon as I get a feedback, I will update you via this forum thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Thank you for being patient.

I have received a feedback from the development team regarding your issue. Your reported issue is scheduled to be fixed and will be a part of our next official release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.8 (to be released in early March 2012). You will be notified via this forum thread once the new release is available for download.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Thanks for your patience. Please note that the issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-33184) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.