Image embedded as a body in a mail

Hi Saqib,

Any update for this ?

Regards,
Atul

Hello Saqib,

Now I am also getting the similar output as you have mentioned. So now only question left is when you guys are planning to give the fix of ID: 31700 ?

Regards,
Atul

Thanks for the information that you shared…Helps a lot :slight_smile: If you have a time can you visit my site about how to tint windows? :slight_smile:

Hello Saqib,

I am still a waiting a word from you side about probable fix date of ID: 31700 ?

Regards,
Atul

Hi Atul,

We have requested our development team to provide the ETA for fix. As soon as we receive any update, we will post it here.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi,

Regarding the issue logged under Ticket Id :31700. We have found this to be the default behaviour of Outlook so we have closed the ticket.

RTF text does not contain explicit references to inline attachments, as HTML text does. Instead, the position of an inline attachment in the RTF text is indicated by an \objattph control word.

The “RTF_Mail_With_Embedded_Images.eml” message has RTF body in which the attached images are specified by \objattph control word. Outlook shows icons for such inline attachments.

Best Regards,