Image Generated by Aspose Cells for Java against PIE Chart is Trimmed

Hi Aspose Team,

I have converted the chart to image using aspose cells for java( aspose-cells-2.5.4-java).
The image of chart image is trimmed.

Following Image options are being used for the output image.

ImageOptions io = new ImageOptions();
io.setImageFormat(ImageFormat.PNG);
io.setQuality(100);

Is this a bug or am i missing some attributes to get full image?

Thanks
Vajahat Ali

Hi,

Please try the latest version:
Aspose.Cells for Java v7.0.2
and if the problem persists, then please provide us your source xls/xlsx file.

Shakeel,

We can’t use its latest version as aspose team recommended us to use 2.5 version as latest version has no capability of converting xls/xlsx file to ods format files.

I have attached the ods file as well.

Thanks
Vajahat Ali
Oulu,Finland

Hi,

We have logged your issue in our database. We will try to provide the ODS features in our latest versions asap. We will update you asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSJAVA-40005.

Hi,

I think you may try newer fix for V2.5.4 series, such as the fix V2.5.4.21 (attached). We have tested it and found the generated image is better than V2.5.4.

Thank you.

Hi Aspose Team,

I have used the attached version of the aspose i-e V2.5.4.21 but unfortunately its creating the cropped image again with slight improvement.

I have attached the generated image as reference. I am using the following ImageOptions

ImageOptions io = new ImageOptions();
io.setImageFormat(ImageFormat.JPEG);
io.setQuality(100);

Thanks
Vajahat Ali
Oulu,Finland

Hi,

We have logged your feedback into our database to attach with your issue. We will look into it soon. Once, we have any update about it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

We are afraid we cannot provide new fix for Chart-to-Image issues based on older versions. We will start the work of supporting charts for ODS format soon. Before we finish this work for the new version, we are afraid there is no better output than 2.5.4.21 that you can get.

Thank you for your understanding and sorry for any inconvenience caused!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-40005) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.