Image height is reduced to 1px when converting MHT to other formats

I used Aspose.Words for .NET 11.2 to convert the attached MHT to DOC, DOCX and PDF formats.

The image dimensions in the MHT are width: 1060px, height: 2113px. In the DOC, DOCX and PDF files, the height is only one or two pixels.

Hi
Reuben,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.3.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. In this case the images, i.e. embedded in your MHT file, are not preserved. But, could you please share how are you generating this MHT file? In case you’re using an automated tool, could you please tell us about the tool(s) used to create your MHT files? If we have an information on how this file was generated, such an information will also be helpful in further investigation.

Best Regards,

Hi Awais,

What I’m doing is converting Outlook emails to PDFs. I don’t think there is a direct way to do this using Aspose.Email, so I use MHT as an intermediate format, which I then open in Aspose.Words and save as a PDF.

ie.

MSG -> Aspose.Email.MailMessage -> MHT -> Aspose.Words.Document -> PDF

If you know of a better way of doing this, then I’d be glad to hear it.

Thanks,

Reuben

Hi
Reuben,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system as WORDSNET-6291. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6291) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan