Image in heading rows only appearing on first page in PDF

Hi

I’m using Aspose.Cells 7.4.3, and having a problem with images. We have multiple worksheets in the file. Each sheet has some rows which are set to repeat on each page, and these rows contain an image as well as heading text. When generating a PDF, the first worksheet behaves correctly. But on the second and subsequent worksheets the image only appears on the first page, though the other parts of the rows appear on each page. Printing from Excel, or saving as a PDF from Excel both show the image on all pages.

I’ve attached a sample file to illustrate this. My code is simply:
Workbook wb = new Workbook(“c:\temp\image.xlsx”);
wb.save(“c:\temp\image.pdf”, FileFormatType.PDF);

Please could you investigate?

Regards,
Martin

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Java.

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for Java v7.4.3.1
it works fine. I have attached the output pdf file for your reference.

Unfortunately the problem is still present in the attached PDF. The image should be on the last page too.

Martin

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Java.

We were able to replicate your issue. The last page does not have image. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once the issue is fixed or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSJAVA-40518.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-40518) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.