Image inside Excel file transforms incorrectly (CTS-3702)

Hi,

Sorry I had missed to notice the notification of this thread …

We use aspose cells java, can you pls share the corresponding java build ?

Thanks,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest java version: Aspose.Cells
for Java v8.4.2.8
and let us know your feedback.

Hi Shakeel,

Fix for CELLSNET-43600 looks good, thanks a lot for fixing it.

While QAíng it further, we had noticed another issue with the same sample. I was somehow under impression that I had reported it, but looks like I haven’t.

Certain lines in the same image becomes gray contrary its black color in the source file. I am attaching the screenshot. Can you pls check and file a separate bug to track it ?

Regards,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

Thank you for highlighting this problem.

We have evaluated the recently shared scenario while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java 8.4.2.8, and we are able to replicate the issue on our side. It seems that a few of the black lines in the diagram are converting to gray color while rendering the spreadsheet original excel file.xlsx in PDF format. We have raised this incident in a separate ticket with Id CELLSJAVA-41375. Please allow us some time to properly investigate the matter, and get back to you with updates in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-43600) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi again,

Here are some updates regarding the ticket recently logged as CELLSJAVA-41375. We are working to improve the rendering process to match the results with Excel application. In the meantime, you can workaround this situation by switching off the Adobe Reader’s Smooth Line Art option using the Edit > Preferences > Page Display > Rendering. Please note, this option is on by default and for some reasons render the lines in grey for Aspose.Cells’ generated PDF files. We are looking into this matter further to provide a solution with future releases of Aspose.Cells APIs.

Thanks Babar, yea with that setting in Adobe, diagram is shown correctly. I have suggested customer to use it for the time being until issue is resolved.

Regards,
Rajiv