Image is duplicated in output PDF after comparing documents using .NET

When I use Aspose.Word Compare function compare two one document and its copy with image, the final document doc1 include duplicate images. I think it thinks there are difference between two images even they are same.

@victorxxx

Please ZIP and attach your input Word documents here for testing. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

aspose.zip (71.6 KB)
Hi, the files are attached. I compared the “file” and “orginalFile” and saved the result to result.pdf. Even I just added some text to “file”, there are duplicate image in result.pdf. Thanks in advance.

@victorxxx

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-20949 . You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks very much.

@victorxxx

It is to inform you that the issue which you are facing is actually not a bug in Aspose.Words. So, we have closed this issue (WORDSNET-20949) as ‘Not a Bug’.

Images are not identical, for example, image data size is different. You can see it if look inside DOCX documents. First document has 16183 bytes length image1.png, second - 11405 bytes length image1.png.

MS Word detects difference between these images and adds insertion/deletion revisions, that’s why image looks like duplicated. Aspose.Words does exactly the same.