Image is lost after Word to PDF conversion using .NET

Hello,

I have a word document that contains a few images, and one of them is missing once the document is saved as PDF.

See the signature at the bottom.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Hi Ugo,

Thanks for your query. I have worked with your document and have not found the source of images. Please update the following REF fields by using MS Word and press Alt + F9. You will get the message “Error! Reference source not found”.

Aspose.Words try to mimics the same behavior as MS Word do. If you save your document to PDF by using MS Word, you will get the same error message in both Doc and PDF file.

{ REF NG_MACRO “STANDARD” “author_top_img” }
{ REF NG_MACRO “STANDARD” “c_sig_provid” }

{ [REF] Bookmark [Switches ] }
, The REF field inserts the text or graphics represented by the specified bookmark. The bookmark must be defined in your document.

Hope this answers your query. Please let us know if you have any more queries.

Here is a better example, where the signature image is not a ref field and still does not come up in the PDF.

Hi Ugo,

Thanks for sharing the file. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-7384 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Is there a way to track an ETA for when a fix is released? That would really help us plan our release around it.

Thank you

Hi Ugo,

Thanks for your inquiry. Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. I am afraid, I cannot provide you any reliable estimate at the moment. Once your issue is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you an estimate. We will update you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

Hi Ugo,

Just to clarify a bit, unfortunately, there is no direct way you can track issues by yourself. But, you are welcome to ask the issue status via forum threads. We will verify the status from our internal issue tracking system and reply you back.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7384) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

A post was split to a new topic: Aspose.Words issue