Image Issues on Word for iOS

I am working on an application using the office js library. This app uploads a document to a server, inserts some images using Aspose for .NET and returns the document back to local word.

On the iPad I am having an issue where the images that are inserted on the server are replaced with the first image that appears in the document, but only after saving on the iPad. To clarify–initially the document appears correctly but after saving and reopening the images all match. When I insert the images manually on iPad and on other platforms I am unable to recreate this issue. It seems specific to how the images are inserted through Aspose. I have returned the document in several formats and the issue occurs on the iPad regardless.

The iPad incorrectly interpenetrates the images as word art.

Is anyone else having issues with images on the iPad?
Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document.
  • Image file(s) that you are inserting in Word document by using Aspose.Words for .NET
  • Aspose.Words for .NET 17.6 generated output document that looks fine but when re-saved on iPad shows the undesired behavior.
  • Re-saved version of above output document i.e. produced on iPad and that shows the undesired behavior
  • The expected output file that shows the desired behavior.
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we'll start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip them and Click 'Reply' button that will bring you to the 'reply page' and there at the bottom you can include any attachments with that post by clicking the 'Add/Update' button.

Best regards,