Image Margin Bottom

Hi,

I have a problem with Image.MarginBottom property.

I have a document with multiple images. I want create a blank space of 1cm between each image. On PDF rendition, there is no space between images.

Here the XML code:

Commentaires :#$NL

dsfk mkf mskdf skdfm skdf ldkf mslkfd smdfkms dfkmkf;koki mslmkf mkmfk mlkf lkf mkmsfk l kmfksmfmskf ifmks lkfm smkmfk s#$NL
sdfjfhsdfhdsjf lkf fjslkfd ljflskdfpokmlkrt dmlfkger lkvgdhjh fhkjhdhfyez ajd s#$NL
sdfjfhsdfhdsjf lkf fjslkfd ljflskdfpokmlkrt dmlfkger lkvgdhjh fhkjhdhfyez ajd s#$NL
sdfjfhsdfhdsjf lkf fjslkfd ljflskdfpokmlkrt dmlfkger lkvgdhjh fhkjhdhfye#$NL

The attachement ‘bugmarge.pdf’ is the result.

Note : the MarginTop work fine.
The version of Aspose.Pdf is 4.1.0.0

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.

Hello Dorier,

Thanks for using our products.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice that MarginBottom property is not working for Image object. I will further discuss this matter with the development team and will keep you updated on the status of correction.

As a workaround, you can add a blank text object between two image objects and in order to place a gap beneath the second image and the text paragraph, please add MarginTop="2cm" for the text object. I have also attached the updated XML document and the resultant PDF, please take a look.

In case it does not satisfy your requirement or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 15766) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.