Image Missing

Dear Team ,

I am using aspose to convert doc to html . After conversion i am getting empty image in place of image. I have attached document with this post.

Regards,
Anbu

Hi
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Hi Anbu,
The images in your document are EMF metafiles. Aspose.Words for Java is not yet able to export metafiles to HTML. In order to export metafiles to HTML, Aspose.Words needs to render these EMF (vector images) into raster PNG bitmaps and this feature is not yet available.
This feature is very high priority for us and we are currently working on it. We expect it to be available in July-August 11, but this is only an estimate at this stage.
By the way, Aspose.Words for Java can convert this document to PDF well because conversion of metafiles to PDF is supported.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSJAVA-17) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.