Image not converting to PDF

Hi,

I am using slides 7.3.0 in Solaris OS and have an issue with attached ppt, there is an image on page which does not get converted to PDF file when i do the ppt to pdf conversion.

This works fine on windows environment.

Can you please look into this?

Thanks,
Azeem

Hi Azeem,

I have worked with the presentation file shared and exported the PDF to using Aspose.Slides for Java 7.5.1 in Windows environment. I have not been able to observe the issue specified. Please try using the specified version and if there is still an issue then please share the Operating system and JDK details with us along with generated PDF. I will investigate the issue further on my end to help you out.

Many Thanks,

You are right, I already told this is not happening for Windows OS,

We are facing this on SunOS 5.10 with jdk 1.7.0_17, aspose slides version is 7.3.0

Thanks,
Azeem

Hi Azeem,

Thanks for your feedback. As I have suggested you to please try using Aspose.Slides for Java 7.5.1 in my earlier post; can you please try using the specified version on your end and share the results with us. I will then add the ticket for investigation in our issue tracking system if the issue is reproducible in latest version as well.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

I have tried with 7.5.1 version with JDK 1.6 and still having same problem on Sun OS

Hi Azeem,

I have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34031 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue for image failing to get rendered in Sun environment. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved. For reference, please also provide us with the PDF that you have obtained in your environment without image.

Many Thanks,

Converted PDF is attached, see page 47

Hi Azeem,

Thanks for sharing the generated PDF. I have appended the PDF with issue details. I will share the feedback with you as soon as the issue will be resolved.

Many Thanks,

Observed the same issue with attached file

Hi Azeem,

I would suggest you to please try using Aspose.Slides for Java 7.6.0 on your end first. If there is still an issue then please explicitly highlight the issues in the form of snapshot so that I may observe them and add them in our issue tracking system.

Many Thanks,

yes, i tried with 7.6 :slight_smile:

Finance.ppt file is working fine now with 7.6
but the latest file still having issues.

Hi Azeem,

That is appreciable that new version has resolve the issue for presentation added earlier. I requested you to please share the snapshot of incurring issue in new presenation by highlighting them so that I may observe and add them in our issue tracking system. Please share the issues information so that I may proceed further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Just for reference, please see the page number 6,7,8,9,10,11 or other places as well.

Pictures and charts are not converted at all or not well format.

File is attached “ControlCharts.ppt” in above post

Hi Azeem,

Thanks for your feedback. I have observed the missing images on slides 6, 11, 18, 25 and 28. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34043 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. I have also observe the missing charts on slides 8, 9, 15, 17, 22 and 23. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34044 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve this issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issues will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34044;SLIDESJAVA-34043) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.