Image not visible in regeneration of Pdf from html

Hi Team,

I am converting PDF file into HTML with Images saved in different folder…and I am getting perfect HTML.
Now When I am trying to regenerate PDF back from that HTMl with Images folder…I am not able to get Images in PDF.

This is the code I am using…

Aspose.Pdf.Document pdf = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(Root + “Data.pdf”);
Aspose.Pdf.HtmlSaveOptions options = new Aspose.Pdf.HtmlSaveOptions();
options.PartsEmbeddingMode = Aspose.Pdf.HtmlSaveOptions.PartsEmbeddingModes.EmbedCssOnly;
options.SpecialFolderForAllImages = Root + “Images”;
options.RasterImagesSavingMode = Aspose.Pdf.HtmlSaveOptions.RasterImagesSavingModes.AsEmbeddedPartsOfPngPageBackground;
Console.WriteLine(“File was Opened”);
pdf.Save(Root + “generated.html”, options);
HtmlLoadOptions objLoadOptions = new HtmlLoadOptions();
objLoadOptions.PageInfo.Margin.Bottom = 0;
objLoadOptions.PageInfo.Margin.Top = 0;
objLoadOptions.PageInfo.Margin.Right = 0;
objLoadOptions.PageInfo.Margin.Left = 0;

Aspose.Pdf.Document pdf_html = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(Root + "generated.html", objLoadOptions);
        pdf_html.Save(Root + "regenerated.pdf");

can you please guide me how to include Images folder at the time of regeneration?

@kotharib2

Thanks for contacting support.

You may please specify directory path of images inside HtmlLoadOptions as follows:

HtmlLoadOptions objLoadOptions = new HtmlLoadOptions("Path to Images");

In case this does not help, please share your sample HTML data in ZIP package. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hi @asad.ali,

HtmlLoadOptions objLoadOptions = new HtmlLoadOptions(“Path to Images”);

This is taking too long to regenerate file…
is there any other way to load images from different folder or reduce conversion time?

@kotharib2

Thanks for getting back to us.

Please note that the performance of the API may depend upon several factors including size of data and complex structure of a document. In case you are observing any delay while generating PDF document from particular HTML input, please share that HTML data in a ZIP Package with us. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.