Image position mismatch between excel and pdf and pptx

Hi Team,

The Image Present at the bottom of the table is not appearing in expected position from the second time of its appearance when we use pagination concept and save it as PDF / PPTX file using Aspose code, where as we are getting the expected output when we save the file manually from excel print menu.
Please find the attached files.

I have used Multi Pagination.java and Multi Pagination Sample.xlsx files to create the sample code output (Aspose Image Position Shifting - code output.pdf) . I have also attached the manually created output (Aspose Image Position Shifting - manual output.pdf)Multi Pagination.zip (545.6 KB)

@Sreehari_CS,

Thanks for the template file and details.

After an initial test, I am able to observe the issue as you mentioned by using your sample code with your template file. I found the image position is not correct when rendering Excel file to PDF file format. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-42976” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@Sreehari_CS,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSJAVA-42976”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@Sreehari_CS,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v19.7.6 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose_Cells_Java_v19.7.6.zip (6.6 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42976) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java v19.8. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by ahsaniqbalsidiqui