Image properties lost on convertion to RTF

Hi,

Please see attached document that have conversion issues to RTF (700-result.rtf this is a result of conversion with Aspose).
The image properties are lost on convertion to RTF.

Thank you,

Alex

Hi Alex,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.10.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-7538. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi,

Is there any update on this issue with picture properties? We need to deliver the fix to client urgently.

Thank you,

Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. Our development team has completed the analysis of this issue and the root cause has been identified. We will inform you as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7538) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.