space-after=“1.57in”
width=“4in” height=“6in”>
<fo:block margin-top=“0.6in”>
<fo:external-graphic content-height=“6in”
scaling=“uniform”
src="{LabelFilePath}" />
</fo:block>
</fo:block-container>

reference-orientation=“90” - but the the the result looks like reference-orientation=“45”
111.png (15.0 KB)

if to use reference-orientation=“180” or reference-orientation=“0” everything looks good:
222.png (11.0 KB)

If there is any other way to rotate the picture 90 degrees, tell me please.

Regards, Ivan.

2 Likes

This example is not working too

<fo:root xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format">
    <fo:layout-master-set>
        <fo:simple-page-master master-name="my-page" page-width="8.5in" page-height="11in">
            <fo:region-body margin="1in" margin-top="1.5in" margin-bottom="1.5in"/>
        </fo:simple-page-master>
    </fo:layout-master-set>
    <fo:page-sequence master-reference="my-page">
        <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
            <fo:block-container reference-orientation="90" width="3in" height="7in" background-color="black" padding="4pt">
                <fo:block color="white">Ten years ago a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped
                    from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune.
                    If you have a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-team.</fo:block>
            </fo:block-container>
        </fo:flow>
    </fo:page-sequence>
</fo:root>

As result we have:
test.pdf (36.8 KB)

image.png (23.6 KB)

@YanLychkouski @victorak

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please share your code snippet as well so that we may try to reproduce and investigate it in our environment.

Hi @Farhan.Raza.
Here is source .zip file
source_files.zip (36.4 KB)

In this example files we are using now:

• Program.cs - source .net file
  • test_file_orientation_90.xsl - xsl file with data.
  • test_result_file.pdf -result PDF genetared with Aspose-PDF

@IvanShetko

Thank you for sharing requested data.

We have logged a ticket with ID PDFNET-47441 in our issue management system for further investigations. We will let you know once any significant update will be available in this regard.

@Farhan.Raza
Sorry, any updates or estimations?

@victorak

We regret to share that the ticket is still pending for analysis as it was recently logged. Furthermore, it was logged under free support model where issues have low priority and are resolved on first come first serve basis. We will surely inform you as soon as we have some news on its resolution or ETA. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.