ImageOrPrintOptions does not contain definition for SmoothingMode and TextRenderingHint

I am using Aspose.Cells version 24 and I have .NET 8.
I have written code as below
var opts=new ImageOrPrintOptions(){
SmoothingMode=SmoothingMode.HighQuality,
TextRenderingHint=TextRederingHInt.AntiAlias
};
I am getting ImageOrPrintOptions does not contain definition for SmoothingMode and TextRenderingHint
Could you please help here

@bellitacoutinha,

I checked and found the issue as you mentioned. I found SmoothingMode and TextRenderingHint properties are not there under ImageOrPrintOptions for .NET 6.0 or greater versions.

We need to evaluate it details.We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNETCORE-453

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@bellitacoutinha ,

SmoothingMode and TextRenderingHint are classes in “System.Drawing.Common” package. However, System.Drawing.Common only supported on Windows now.
So, Aspose.Cells lib builds targets for:

1. “net8.0” which is for multi-platform, Apis for SmoothingMode and TextRenderingHint are removed.
  2. “net8.0-windows” which is for Windows platform only. Apis for SmoothingMode and TextRenderingHint are still there.

If your application is only for Windows platform, you can change TargetFramework of your project to net8.0-windows. Otherwise, please remove the code that uses SmoothingMode and TextRenderingHint.