ImagePlacement Replace Issues

I cannot seem to be able to replace an image in a PDF…I can iterate and get the 2 images but replace does not seem to do anything. I’ve looked into using the Images collection in Resources but for some reason that is empty even though I can iterate them using the absorber.

Attached is link to PDF…
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AgfCWFajPdC67V4P6PGSK4wRqOHO?e=brbQIz

Aspose.Pdf.ImagePlacementAbsorber abs = new Aspose.Pdf.ImagePlacementAbsorber();

// Accept the absorber for all the pages
        pdf.Pages[1].Accept(abs);

// Loop through all ImagePlacements, get image and ImagePlacement Properties
        foreach (Aspose.Pdf.ImagePlacement imagePlacement in abs.ImagePlacements)
        {
                imagePlacement.Replace(GetStream(iconItem.File));
        }
        pdf.Save();

@collomd

I have been able to reproduce the issue on our end. A ticket with ID PDFNET-49902 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate the issue on our end. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

I’m facing the same issue here… What is the status of PDFNET-49902 ?

Using this pdf, tickets.pdf (1.5 MB)
Page.Resources.Images are empty.
ImagePlacementAbsorber give 3 images per page, I want to delete those 3 images.

if I use Page.Resources.Images.Delete(), it delete the 3 images but also all other images (except the QR code).

Why all images aren’t accessible in ImagePlacementAbsorber ?
The replace (with a 1x1 transparent pixel png) in ImagePlacement don’t do anything.
Why the Page.Resources.Images are empty ?

Please fix this bug as soon as possible
Thanks

@tfipsrd

Please note that PDFNET-49902 was recently logged in free support model and will be investigated and resolved on a first come first serve basis.

I have been able to reproduce the issue with your file. A ticket with ID PDFNET-50014 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate the issue on our end. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.