Images are not displayed in the Presentation

Hi,

I am using aspose to create a presentation with the slides containing the images in it. But when i download the Presentation from the created path, the images are not displayed in the presentation. The message shows that "The image cannot be displayed" like that.

This message was posted using Page2Forum (attachment) from Cloning a Slide - Aspose.Slides for .NET

Hi,

You mean, you have created the presentation with Aspose.Slides for .NET and the slides are not displaying images? Can you please provide the images and the code that you used for creating the ppt?

Hi,

Yes. I used Aspose.Slides to create a presentation. I am doing cloning a slide from another presentation to a new presentation. The images that are avilable in the source presentation are not displayed in the created presentation.

I attached the Presentaiton that was created using the Aspose.slides. In that the first slide was already present, i try to add the slide from another presentation using the cloneslide. And after that i add a picture frame to the new slide.

The picture frame was added, but it was not displayed. So please help me in this regard.

Thanks.

Hi,

Please find example for cloning a slide from imgPres_1.ppt to imgPres_2.ppt. Both ppt files are attached.

Presentation pres = new Presentation("d:\\ppt\\imgPres_1.ppt");

Presentation pres1 = new Presentation();

Slide sld = pres.GetSlideByPosition(1);

System.Collections.SortedList sl = new System.Collections.SortedList(1);

Slide sld1 = pres.CloneSlide(sld, 1, pres1, sl);

pres1.Slides.RemoveAt(0);

pres1.Write("d:\\ppt\\imgPres_2.ppt");

Hi msabir ,

Its work perfectly.... thank you very much