Images being dropped when converting from XPS to PDF

Hi,

When using Aspose.PDF to convert an XPS file to PDF (using the code example found here), all the Image files that are in the XPS document are not being shown in the resulting PDF file, however all borders and text appears as it should. The original XPS document was created using the System.Windows.Xps.VisualsToXpsDocument Visuals Collator.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Richard

After looking into the issue a bit more, it turns out that Aspose.PDF is not keeping the images’ transparency when it creates a PDF out of the XPS document. This is an issue since I have an annotation image on top every image in my document that is by default completely transparent. If the annotation is updated to have some content, the transparency then works in the resulting pdf, but by default it does not show the image underneath if the annotation layer is blank (ie. completely transparent).

Hi Richard,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.Pdf.

Please share your template XPS file with us. We will further test the issue at your end based on your input file and get back to you with the results.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Here is a copy of the XPS file that I am using to create PDF with.

Hi Richard,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the template file.

I have tested your issue using the template file you shared and I am able to reproduce the issue you mentioned. I have registered the issue in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-34564 for further investigation. We will notify you via this forum thread regarding any updates against your reported issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34564) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.