Images converted from PDF->TIFF are having black background color instead of white in mspaint and microsoftoffice image tools

Hi Travis,

We do understand the criticallity of issue you are facing and once again, please accept out humble apologies for the inconvenience you have been facing due to insufficient fix of previously resolved issue. However please note that under free support model, you cannot have access to our product management team. However I can see that the user Sen E who initiated this thread has Priority Support enabled with his account, so we can grant him an access to directly discuss the scenario and issues status with Product team. Therefore we need to move this thread to Priority Support forum and if your account has valid Priority Support quota, the priority of issue will also be raised and access can be granted to San E user.

Please acknowledge, so we may proceed accordingly.

You may consider visiting the following link for further details on Priority Support.

Hi Travis,

Thanks for your patience.

The product team has further investigated the issue and we have observed that it appears when all standard fonts are removed from directories. So in order to resolve this issue, you need to install TrueType fonts package (such as msttcorefonts) or set a path to an existing font directory by using a snippet below.

[Java]
java.util.List list = com.aspose.pdf.Document.getLocalFontPaths();
list.add("/usr/share/fonts2/");
Document.setLocalFontPaths(list);

Hi,

After installing the True fonts in the Linux box – Looks like images content is properly moving to the converted Tiff image. While testing we have encountered a new different issue - Issue is Attached PDF has on page, after it converted to TIFF image by Aspose PDF API – Tiff is having 2 pages instead of 1 and the second page is corrupted. Open Tiff image in IrfanView tool – you can view two pages in the tool.

It’s looks like there are some underneath issues in the API, Request your product team to re-evaluate the API again to clean-up the issues like above. We would need a product with full proof of solution.

We appreciate quick repose and solution for above issue.

Thanks

Raghu

Hi Raghu,

Thanks for sharing the resource files.

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the
sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWJAVA-35057. We
will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status
of a correction. <o:p></o:p>

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Do we have any update on the fix ?

Thanks
Raghu

Hi Senthil,

We have further investigated the issue PDFNEWJAVA-35057 reported earlier and it does not seem to be an issue with our API and have observed that the error with frames is related to InfranViewer.

We have also tried viewing the resultant file in some popular image viewers i.e. ImageMagic, Gimp, Krita, Adobe Photoshop, Okular, Microsoft Image Viewer (and others) and, in all, just only one page is appearing. Please, note that the InfranViewer is a personal product of one author which is not fully supported and is very rarely updated.

It’s not the issue with viewing it in the “IrfanView” tool, other team who actually consumes images sent by my application are reported the issue – their application process seeing two page image and one page is good enough, second page is corrupted.

This issue would have to fix, it is creating problem.

Thanks
Raghu

Hi Senthil,

Thanks for sharing the feedback. The information has been communicated to development team and they have been intimated to further look into this matter.

Hi,

Can you please share the latest update ?

Thanks
Raghu

Hi Raghu,

The issue is still pending for review and is not yet resolved. However as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know.

Hi Shahbaz,

Do you have latest update on the above issue? Its been a while we didn’t see any update ?

Thanks
Raghu

Hi Raghu,

Thanks for your inquriy. Our product team has completed the initial investigation and now working over the fix. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWJAVA-35057) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 11.3.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.