Images in Grid

Hi,

I’ve a logo in my excel spreadsheet. When I open the spreadsheet in Aspose.Grid, the image is not showing up. How can I add the image in there?

Thanks.

Hi Jay,

Please send us your Excel which contains the image/logo. Furthermore, please tell us which version of Aspose Grid you are using.

Thanks,

I’ve attached a sample application and a spreadsheet herewith.

We are using Aspose.Grid.Web Version 2.0.0.2001

Thanks.

Hi,

I found the issue in the latest version Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.3.2.x, it does not import images from the template file to it. I have logged your issue into our issue tracking system with an id: CELLSNET-20601. We support it soon.

Thank you.

Hi Jay,

Please use the updated version Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.3.3.2001 attached. We have implemented the importing/ exporting functionality of images in Excel.

Thanks,

Do I need to get a new license for the GridWeb control? Or can I use the one that I have for the Grid?

Thanks.

Hi,

I think you need to upgrade your subscription to use latest fixes of Aspose.Cells.GridWeb control (latest control).

Thank you.

We got the latest GridWeb.

I’m calling the GridWeb1.WebWorksheets.ImportExcelFile(“temp.xls”). But the image is temp.xls is still not showing up in the Grid Web. What am I doing wrong?

Hi,

I have tested loading your previous “test.xls” file to GridWeb, it works fine. Could you give us your “temp.xls” file here, we will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Here is the spreadsheet.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for the file.

Well, your template file has chart (shape) and not the image in it, so, it is not rendering into GridWeb. For your knowledge, we do not support to load/render Excel charts while reading Excel files, this feature is not supported. We may support it in future but not very soon.

Thank you.