Images in Word

Hi,
We are currently running a proof on concept tests for Aspose for Word on a trial version. Most of the functionality is perfect but we are having a few issues with Images inside word.
Our old method that we used would resize an inserted image to the size of the textbox it was inside (docvariables) now we are using mergefields instead. I am using the IFieldMergingCallback to insert the image but we are having problems with image quality. We had similar problems with a Word document before and used the INCLUDEPICTURE merge field. I know that this is not curenlty supported by aspose so do you know when this issue may be fixed or if there is any other way of resizing merge images inside word from aspose.
This is the only outstanding issue we are having which if we overcame we would be confident of using aspose and purchasing a full license.
Thanks for any reply

Hi

Thanks for your request. If I understand you correctly, you would like to change the image size upon mail merge. In this case, the information provided in this thread will be useful for you:
https://forum.aspose.com/t/64247
Best regards,