Images missing when converting .docx to .pdf - aspose.words

Has this ever been resolved? I have 17.9 and it is still an issue. We paid a lot of money for this API and it seems using PDFCrowd is my solution now.
And the sad this is, Functionality we paid for in 2017, yet if a fix is done in 2018 I cannot get a fix unless I pay more?

Images missing when converting .docx to .pdf

@rileyja,

The implementation of WORDSNET-15523 has been postponed till a later date and there no estimates available at the moment. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Please also ZIP and upload your input Word document and Aspose.Words generated PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

I would do really like to do that, but I feel, why should I help Aspose when Aspose is going to charge me thousands of dollars all over again for something that should have been working. It is functionality we paid for. We are a small company and cannot afford a blow like this. Simply because out agreement expired last I cannot get updates. I feel when this is fixed - anyone who has ever paid for this software should get the fix for free. This was supposed to be part of the basic functionality.

@rileyja,

We are moving your thread in Aspose.Purchase forum where you will be guided appropriately.

Secondly, please note that WORDSNET-15523 is a different issue. We need your Word and PDF documents to be able to reproduce/log your specific issue on our end. Thanks for your cooperation.

@rileyja

Thank you for your enquiry. I’m sorry to hear about your troubles however our licenses include a 1 year maintenance subscription so you can download and use the latest versions of the products. Once that expires all customers must renew their subscription to access the latest versions. We suggest that you renew your subscription every year so you can receive the latest updates and bug fixes however you can choose to renew only when you need to use an update.