Images missing when converting .docx to .pdf

Hi,

When converting a .docx to a pdf, I noticed image was missing in the pdf output file.

Code:

Document doc = new Document(@“test.docx”);
doc.Save(@“testout.pdf”);

I’ve attached the test documents for your reference. You can find the koala picture is missing in the pdf when there are 4 lines in the content control above the koala image in Word.

Could you please take a look into this?

Thanks

Hi John,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 17.6, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-15523. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

@ServerSide527,

It is to update you that your issue (WORDSNET-15523) is not resolved yet and there are no estimates available at the moment. Our product team has completed the analysis of this issue. However, because of complexity, the implementation of the fix of this issue has been postponed till a later date (no ETA is available). We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue will be resolved in future. We apologize for your inconvenience.

You may check “allow overlap” option for both shapes as a workaround. Hope, this helps.

Best regards,
Awais Hafeez

A post was split to a new topic: Images missing when converting .docx to .pdf - aspose.words

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15523) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.4 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.4 update.