Images not rendering correctly from EML files

Hi,

While trying to convert attached EML file into MHTML, we see the company logo appearing at the bottom out of nowhere, it’s not present in the original EML file.

We are ultimately trying to convert that MHTML into PDF where there’s another issue in which top image with the company & email logo is not getting retained in PDF. I will be posting it separately in Aspose Words. Just mentioned it here for reference.

This thread can be used for MHTML problem.

Regards,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

I have investigated this issue at my end using the latest version of Aspose.Email and found that images are added to the bottom of the output when converted to MHTML.

I have logged this issue as NETWRKJAVA-33288 in our issue tracking for further consideration by the development team and we’ll update you here once there is a resolution available for the problem.

H Kashif,

I was wondering if you heard something from your dev team … have you filed a bug or something ?

Thanks,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

I am afraid to inform that this issue is still in queue for analysis by the development team as there are other high priorities issues to be addressed first. Development team will soon look into it and we’ll write back here once there is an update available in this regard.

Just attaching some more sample problematic EML files with same kind of issue …

Thought it may help your dev team to analyze the issue better … and can fix it comprehensively for all types of EMLs.

Thanks,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

Thank you for providing additional files. I could observe the issue with these other files as well and have attached the file with the logged ticket for detailed analysis by our development team. As soon as there is some information is available, I’ll write back here.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWRKJAVA-33288) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)